The Hellz Bellz ‘Midnight Riders’ collection is the second installment of the line’s Autumn/Winter 2009 collection. And unlike most sequels, this one definitely doesn’t suck.
Inspired by the classic 80s film ‘Mad Max,’ the Hellz Bellz ‘Midnight Riders’ collection sees a lot of tailored blazers and jackets--as well as lots of feminine, softer pieces that juxtapose the harder edge of the rest of the collection. All in all, much like the song the brand is named after, this collection rocks!
The Hellz Bellz 'Midnight Riders' Collection
1. Post-apocalyptic Fashion - The 'Mad Max'-inspired Hellz Bellz 'Midnight Riders' collection highlights the rising demand for post-apocalyptic fashion.
2. Retro-inspired Clothing - The Hellz Bellz 'Midnight Riders' collection showcases the increasing popularity of retro-inspired clothing among consumers.
3. Feminine-masculine Fashion Mashup - The juxtaposition of soft and hard elements in the Hellz Bellz 'Midnight Riders' collection points to the emergence of a hybrid style that mixes feminine and masculine elements.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage the rising appeal of post-apocalyptic and retro-inspired fashion trends to create unique clothing designs and collections.
2. Film Industry - The film industry can explore partnerships with fashion designers to create collections inspired by iconic films such as 'Mad Max.'
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can tap into the growing consumer interest in hybrid styles that combine traditionally feminine and masculine elements by curating fashion collections that reflect this trend.