Hello Rewind is a company that will turn your old vintage tee into a new laptop sleeve to protect that ever-so-precious laptop of yours. They accept your order for a new sleeve, then send you a pre-paid envelope and await the arrival of your tee.
In return you get a kick ass laptop cover from Hello Rewind that could say ‘Spring Break 2004 Cancun’ or ‘Pilots Do It High.’ You know, it’s totally up to you and your t-shirt collection.
The proceeds go toward fighting sex trafficking in New York City. The Hello Rewind shirt/laptop sleeve can be brought to your door for $49.
'Hello Rewind' Uses Recycled Shirts to Ensure Your Laptop's Safety
1. Upcycling - Companies can explore upcycling trends by offering products that give new life to old materials, as seen in the Hello Rewind laptop t-shirt sleeve.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Sustainable fashion trends can be implemented in product offerings by repurposing vintage clothes for new uses, as seen in the Hello Rewind laptop t-shirt sleeve.
3. Cause Marketing - Cause marketing trends can be aligned with consumer interest by donating proceeds to a social cause, as seen in the Hello Rewind laptop t-shirt sleeve.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can implement sustainable practices and upcycling trends to reduce waste and offer unique products, as seen in the Hello Rewind laptop t-shirt sleeve.
2. Technology Industry - The technology industry can explore opportunities to partner with sustainable fashion companies to offer eco-friendly products, such as the Hello Rewind laptop t-shirt sleeve.
3. Non-profit Industry - Non-profit organizations can explore cause marketing trends to raise awareness and funds for important social causes, as seen in the partnership between Hello Rewind and anti-sex trafficking organizations in New York City.