Sanrio, the company that's responsible for Hello Kitty & Friends products, games and more, collaborated with Fragrant Jewels, a company that sells bath products, candy and candles that have hidden rings inside of them, to create Hello Kitty bath bombs.
Like Fragrant Jewels' other products, each of the Hello Kitty bath bombs comes with a little pod inside of it that contains a ring. There are a total of 10 different rings that could be inside of the pods, however those who are especially lucky have the chance to get one of those that is worth $10,000 USD. As only three of the Hello Kitty bath bombs contain these luxurious rings, Sanrio and Fragrant Jewels gives consumers an incentive to buy more of the product to have a better chance of getting one.
Sanrio and Fragrant Jewels Created These Hello Kitty Bath Bombs
1. Ring-embedded Bath Products - The trend of embedding rings in bath products provides an exciting opportunity for companies to differentiate their products and provide added value to consumers.
2. Collaboration Between Popular Brands and Niche Companies - The trend of collaboration between popular brands and niche companies allows for unique products that appeal to a wide range of consumers and can help smaller companies gain exposure.
3. Gamification of Product Offerings - The trend of adding a surprise or chance element to products, such as the chance to find a valuable ring in a bath bomb, can create excitement among customers and increase sales.
1. Bath Product Industry - Companies in the bath product industry can incorporate the trend of embedding rings in their products to differentiate themselves and increase sales.
2. Licensed Merchandise Industry - Companies in the licensed merchandise industry can collaborate with niche companies to create unique products that stand out in the market.
3. Jewelry Industry - Jewelry companies can explore the trend of embedding their products into other types of products, like bath bombs, to create unique and memorable products that cater to a wider range of consumers.