Helen Sobiralski's paintings depict images of still life Baroque-inspired individuals and scenarios, all of which are so realistic that one would mistake them for photographs.
Sobiralski works from Germany where she has produced these epic displays of art. In remaining true to the classic Baroque style, she has played up on varying forms of lighting and shadows. This has come to an extreme head in her portrayal of a woman with candle wax dripping down her back and shoulders, contributing to the bright light theme. This is placed alongside more sensual motifs, seen in loosely falling curls, full red lips and blushing cheeks, adding to the dramatic interchanges between the many male and female subjects.
Helen Sobiralsk Depicts Melting Wax in her Art
1. Baroque-inspired Art - There is an opportunity for artists to create modern and provocative artwork inspired by the Baroque style.
2. Realistic Painting Techniques - The use of texture and lighting can enhance the realistic quality of paintings, providing new avenues for artists to explore.
3. Sensual Themes - Artists can explore themes of sensuality and eroticism to create bold and captivating works of art.
1. Fine Art - Fine artists can utilize modern techniques to create stunning, photorealistic paintings that touch on a variety of themes.
2. Home Decor - Art inspired by Baroque style and with dramatic lighting could be an interesting addition for home decor products.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers could look to Baroque-inspired art for clothing and accessory designs that incorporate bold, sensual motifs and patterns.