Hedvig Palm fronts Vogue Italia's latest conceptual series, an avant garde accessory shoot that is captured by photographer Richard Burbridge. The series graces Vogue Italia's October 2015 issue and highlights footwear, headpieces and wardrobe staples that defy convention.
Whether posing in sculptural garments or platform heels that are covered in heavy plastic, model Hedvig Palm pulls off an array of futuristic and artful pieces. Styling for this bold editorial is courtesy of Robbie Spencer who handpicks his muse's bold staples including a spherical enamel headpiece that is perhaps the most memorable piece in this editorial.
Hair and makeup for the Vogue Italia feature is courtesy of beauty duo Yannick d'Is and Violette who worked to transform model Hedvig's fresh faced look into one that is more daring and edgy.
Hedvig Palm Fronts Vogue Italia's Avant Garde Portrait Series
1. Avant Garde Accessories - The trend for avant-garde accessories is growing, offering opportunities for artistic designers to create unique items that defy convention.
2. Conceptual Editorials - Conceptual editorials are increasingly popular, creating opportunities for photographers, stylists, and models to experiment with new, daring styles, and techniques.
3. Futuristic Fashion - The appetite for futuristic style is increasing, providing opportunities for fashion designers to incorporate more avant-garde styles and materials into their work.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry could explore the trend for avant-garde accessories, conceptual editorials, and futuristic fashion and use materials in unique ways to create unique items and put forth new and daring styles.
2. Photography - Photographers can take inspiration from the conceptual editorials trend, using unconventional techniques, color blends, and angles to create standout editorials.
3. Beauty - The growing trend for avant-garde accessories and futuristic fashion means that there could be an increased demand for more daring makeup and styling techniques to complement unconventional looks.