Hed Mayner takes on the challenge of exploring new and progressive silhouettes and textures for its Fall/Winter 2020 collection. The seasonal capsule highlights menswear in a light that pushes boundaries through a plethora of layering opportunities and unique cuts, informed by rich textile materials paired perfectly with the stylistic expertise of Samuel Drira.
The latest collection features designs that embody an earthy color palette adorning pieces such as blazers with gargantuan lapels with sleeves that elongate to the knuckle. There are also chunky turtleneck sweaters with wide shoulders paired together with skirts in a matching design. The shirts are long enough to reach the thigh and some even transform into a puffer coat.
Image Credit: Elizabeth Pantaleo For Nowfashion
Hed Mayner Pushes the Boundaries of Fashion Shapes for FW20
1. Exploration of New Silhouettes - There is an opportunity for fashion designers to explore new and unconventional silhouettes, pushing the boundaries of traditional fashion shapes.
2. Innovation in Textures and Cuts - By experimenting with unique textures and cuts, designers can create fashion pieces that stand out and offer a fresh perspective on style.
3. Layering Opportunities - With a plethora of layering possibilities, there is room for innovative designs that allow individuals to create unique and personalized fashion looks.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can embrace the trend of exploring new silhouettes and textures, leading to disruptive innovations in clothing design.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers can seize the opportunity to develop innovative materials and textures that enhance the new fashion silhouettes and cuts.
3. Stylistic Expertise - Professionals in the stylistic expertise industry can contribute to the trend by providing knowledge and guidance on how to effectively pair different fashion elements to create impactful styles.