For countries that are plagued by frequent extreme cold temperature warnings, urban heated winter jackets could be a life-saver. Hacket's new generation of winter wear is designed to do just that, while also maintaining a presentable and stylish appearance with borrowed design elements from the Beijing Opera. Utilizing a waterproof outer shell of high-quality DuPont cotton, heat-reflecting inner lining and a 3D spiral structure fiber silhouettes, the heated winter jacket's main appeal is its hardware technology.
The Outwarmer offers two temperature zones, hot and warm, which are localized in the middle of the back and just above the front pockets. Based on client feedback, Hacket has adapted its heated winter jackets to have a universal USB interface and rechargeable power banks.
Outwarmer Combines Contemporary Fit and Traditional Chinese Elements
1. Urban Heated Winter Jackets - Opportunity for innovative designs that combine style with smart heating technology for extreme cold weather.
2. Borrowed Design Elements - Potential for incorporating traditional cultural elements into contemporary fashion to create unique and appealing winter wear.
3. USB Interface and Rechargeable Power Banks - Growing demand for convenient and portable heating solutions for winter jackets that can easily connect and recharge.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore integrating heating technology and traditional cultural elements into their winter jacket designs to stay ahead in the market.
2. Technology - Technology companies have an opportunity to develop advanced heating systems and portable power solutions specifically tailored for heated winter jackets.
3. Outdoor Gear - Outdoor gear manufacturers can leverage the trend of urban heated winter jackets to create high-performance, stylish products for extreme cold weather conditions.