Ahead of World Mental Health Day on October 10th, Pinterest is announcing a new partnership with Headspace for Pinterest creators across the globe. The new initiative is part of its commitment to creating a positive and inspiring online environment. Headspace offers a range of tools for managing stress, increasing positivity, improving sleep, and so much more. Pinterest is the first and only tech platform to provide such an offering.
The partnership will invite hundreds of thousands of eligible creators to receive a free 6-month subscription to Headspace across 20 countries - from Brazil to Germany, the US, and Japan. Through Headspace's library of premium mindfulness content, including guided meditations, eye-open exercises such as mindful walks and runs, breathing exercises, focus music, sleep content, and more, the effort aims to support creators in staying balanced and integrating well-being practices into their daily lives.
“We found that consumers, now more than ever, widely recognize the importance of safeguarding their emotional and mental wellbeing in this complex world, oftentimes dealing with multiple stressors at once,” said Morgan Selzer, Chief Content & Studios Officer at Headspace. “For those who may not know where to begin, Headspace is an excellent resource to help deal with life's stressors in the moment and also for preventive measures. Our collaboration with Pinterest aims to provide creators with simple and engaging tools that can fit seamlessly into their daily lives and help them feel better."
Pinterest and Headspace Join Forces in a New Partnership
1. Mental Health Promotion - Mental health support is now being integrated into social media platforms offering unlimited possibilities for promoting mental health support nationwide.
2. Collaborative Partnerships - Collaborations between different online platforms that promote well-being are expected to increase, leading to more access and promotion of mental health care in the online space.
3. Personalized Well-being Programs - There is a need for online platforms that tailor and personalize mental health care through the use of AI personalization technology.
1. Social Media - Social media platforms will continue to introduce new features that integrate and promote mental health support to users.
2. Healthtech - Healthtech companies that integrate wellness and mindfulness teachings will be able to take advantage of this opportunity by integrating mental health support in their operations.
3. AI Personalization - AI personalization can help shape user experience and tailor mental health support programs to individual user needs.