With most people looking to convert the new iPod nano as a permanent timepiece, the HD3 Slyde watch may be a great breath of fresh air.
The HD3 Slyde watch has a fairly basic look, but still has loads of designer appeal. There are battery indicator lights on the side and a light sensor that automatically adjusts brightness. All controls will be accomplished by slides or taps on the screen. The HD3 Style Watch won't come cheap as it will cost about $5000 for one; however, one look through the gallery may have you deciding that it's worth the price.
The Stylish HD3 Slyde Watch Comes at a Price
1. Smartwatch Integration - The trend of integrating smartwatch features into luxury timepieces presents the opportunity for disruptive innovation in the watch industry.
2. Hybrid Technology - The rise of hybrid technology in timepiece design opens up disruptive innovation possibilities for creating multifunctional and stylish watches.
3. Luxury Tech Accessories - The demand for luxury tech accessories, such as MP3 timepieces, provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the luxury goods industry.
1. Watchmaking - The watchmaking industry has the potential to pursue disruptive innovation by incorporating smartwatch features and hybrid technology into their products.
2. Technology - The technology industry can explore disruptive innovation by developing more advanced and stylish smartwatch components for luxury timepieces.
3. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can tap into disruptive innovation by creating high-end tech accessories, like MP3 timepieces, that cater to affluent consumers.