We are used to seeing pictures of Hayden Panettiere or Britney Spears getting their Starbucks coffee, Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt with their kids or Jennifer Love Hewitt in an unflattering shot at the beach.
But how would you feel if you were in their shoes and you had someone following you around all day and capturing each moment for the world to see?
That is the concept behind this new editorial “I Love Andres” by photographer Milan Vukmirovic in the new issue of L’Officiel Hommes magazine.
Milan plays paparazzo for model Andres Velencoso Segura and follows him around a day in LA capturing mundane moments like buying coffee, eating at a restaurant, jogging, shopping, relaxing at the beach, and even taking out the trash.
L'Officiel Hommes Follows Andres For a Day in LA
1. Celebrity-inspired Photography - Opportunity for photographers to capture candid moments of celebrities in their everyday lives and create unique and relatable editorials.
2. Paparazzi-inspired Fashion - Fashion brands can embrace the paparazzi-inspired aesthetic by featuring candid shots of models in their natural surroundings to create a sense of authenticity and realism.
3. Personal Branding Through Paparazzi - Celebrities and influencers can leverage the paparazzi concept to curate their own image and create a more intimate connection with their fans through behind-the-scenes moments and relatable experiences.
1. Photography - Photographers can adapt their skills to capture authentic celebrity moments and capitalize on the demand for candid photography.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate the paparazzi-inspired trend into their campaigns and products, offering a more relatable and aspirational image.
3. Entertainment - Celebrities and influencers can use the paparazzi-inspired concept to enhance their personal brand and engage with their audience on a deeper level.