If you want to improve on your ideation and having great ideas more often, this chart could potentially help you out. Created by innovation hub Visual Funk, the infographic 'Tools and Tips to Have Great Ideas and Innovate' explains how innovation is an active behavior and can be integrated into company culture.
According to the guide, 70% of having great ideas is about the immediate environment. So changing your physical space is a good start. Engaging creative flow can be enhanced by drawing and exploring visuals. Opening up your other senses can also be helpful. Incorporating the improv mentality of 'yes and' is another commonly held practice. Forcing the brain to think differently is about disruptive revolution, creative poaching, different perspectives and application.
This Infographic Examines Behaviors That are Key to Having Great Ideas
1. Improving Ideation - Opportunity to develop strategies and techniques that enhance the generation of great ideas.
2. Active Innovation - Creating a culture where innovation is an ongoing and integral part of the business.
3. Disruptive Revolution - Fostering a mindset that encourages thinking differently and challenging established norms.
1. Workspace Design - Designing physical environments that promote creativity and inspiration.
2. Creativity Training - Developing programs that teach individuals how to enhance their creative thinking abilities.
3. Innovation Consulting - Providing strategic guidance and support to companies seeking to embed innovation into their culture.