There have been a lot of strappy gladiator sandals over the years, but none can beat the brilliance of the Haus Von Lila Dogma Sandals.
Featuring an all-black design with straps going all the way from the toes of your feet to the top of your thighs, the sandals are an amazing way to make a statement while strutting your stuff. Not everyone can pull off sandals as intense as these, but one pop star who comes to mind is the always fierce Beyonce Knowles. With sandals like these, you could literally put on the simplest outfit and take it from an ensemble appropriate for the boringest of days to one rivaling all of the Queen B's out on the town.
If you're brave enough to don the Haus Von Lila Dogma Sandals, wear them loud and proud for all of the world to stare.
The Haus Von Lila Dogma Sandals are a Strappy Shoe Contraption
1. Thigh-high Gladiator Sandals - The rise of thigh-high gladiators shows an opportunity for footwear designers to create bolder and more daring designs.
2. Statement Footwear - The popularity of the Haus Von Lila Dogma Sandals demonstrates a growing market for footwear that makes a statement and helps people express themselves.
3. Celebrity-inspired Fashion - Beyonce's influence on fashion has created an opportunity for designers to create fashion inspired by celebrities.
1. Footwear Industry - The thigh-high gladiator trend presents an opportunity for footwear companies to create unique and exciting designs.
2. Fashion Industry - The demand for statement footwear points to an opportunity for fashion companies to create bold and daring fashion that helps people express themselves.
3. Celebrity Endorsement - The popularity of celebrity-inspired fashion trends like thigh-high gladiator sandals presents an opportunity for companies to partner with celebrities to market their products.