With the London 2012 Summer Olympics just around the corner, fashion editors and photographers are stepping up their game with a slew of athletic-inspired photoshoots, the latest being the Harper’s Bazaar Turkey July 2012 editorial. Focusing on sporty glam ensembles, they are fit for fashion-forward women looking for the perfect compromise between the two.
The Harper’s Bazaar Turkey July 2012 editorial was lensed by international photographer Koray Birand. It stars model Jessica Stam. The Canadian beauty was styled by Mahizer Aytas. He worked with a mix and match wardrobe that featured the designs from such labels as Givenchy, Stella McCartney, Nike and Yves Saint Laurent. The looks were perfected with braids by Ali Yilanci and flaw free makeup by Ali Riza Ozdemir
The Harper’s Bazaar Turkey July 2012 Editorial Stars Jessica Stam
1. Athletic-inspired Photoshoots - The trend of fashion editors and photographers showcasing athletic-inspired ensembles creates opportunities for sportswear and accessories brands to collaborate and target fashion-forward consumers.
2. Sporty Glam Ensembles - The trend towards sporty glam ensembles offers opportunities for luxury fashion brands to incorporate sportswear materials, designs, and functionality into their collections.
3. Mix-and-match Wardrobe - The trend of mixing and matching high-end luxury brands with sportswear brands offers opportunities for fashion companies to collaborate and create exclusive collections for consumers who value both fashion and function.
1. Sportswear - Collaborating with high-end fashion brands and photographers to showcase sportswear in glamorous photoshoots can disrupt the sportswear industry and attract more fashion-forward consumers.
2. Luxury Fashion - Incorporating sportswear materials, designs and functionality into luxury fashion collections can disrupt the luxury fashion industry and appeal to consumers looking for practical yet fashionable clothing options.
3. Fashion Photography - Creating more athletic-inspired fashion photoshoots can disrupt the traditional fashion photography industry and attract a wider range of clients looking for unique and creative editorial content.