Kim Noorda is heating up the front cover of Harper's Bazaar Spain June 2010. With sultry undone fashions, this spread is bringing a whole new appeal to the basic white blouse.
Every outfit features two colours: black and white. (Or are they shades?) And Kim Noorda's sexy poses actually make the simple colour combo interesting. Although the white blouse is typical work wear, Harper's Bazaar Spain June 2010 makes it typical anytime wear.
Implications - Consumers gravitate towards simplistic designs because they aren't cognitively difficult to understand. This ease also reflects the designer's consideration of the consumers' need. Corporations wishing to appeal to a broad audience may consider simplifying the designs of their goods.
Harper's Bazaar Spain June 2010 Makes the Basic White Blouse Sizzle
1. Simplistic Designs - Corporations may consider simplifying the designs of their goods to appeal to a broad audience.
2. Undone Fashions - Designers can explore the trend of undone fashions to bring a fresh appeal to basic wardrobe staples.
3. Black and White Combos - Incorporating black and white combos in fashion can create interesting and versatile outfits.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers can capitalize on the trend of undone fashions and black and white combos.
2. Consumer Goods Industry - Corporations in the consumer goods industry can benefit from simplifying their product designs to cater to a wide range of consumers.
3. Publishing Industry - Publishers can feature simplistic and stylish editorials to attract readers and showcase the latest fashion trends.