Swimmwear goes wild in this animalistic Harper’s Bazaar Brasil January 2014 fashion shoot.
Even though we are still feeling the effects of the Polar Vortex, it’s time to start thinking about what to wear on the beach because bathing suit season is just around the corner. Photographer Bob Wolfenson captures this ribbed style spread set in the tropical jungle and on the beach.
Model Daniela Braga wears all the best bathing suit fashion finds in this ferocious Harper’s Bazaar Brasil January 2014 fashion editorial. Most of the swimwear is made up of stylish one-pieces and most of them are in bold animal prints. On top of that are equally fierce accessories, such as large, tooth-shaped necklaces.
Daniela Braga Stars in Harper’s Bazaar Brasil January 2
1. Bold Animal Prints - There is a growing trend of bold animal prints in swimwear, offering opportunities for designers to create unique and eye-catching designs.
2. Ribbed Style - Ribbed style swimwear is becoming popular, presenting an opportunity for manufacturers to innovate and create comfortable yet fashionable designs.
3. Fierce Accessories - The inclusion of fierce accessories like large, tooth-shaped necklaces presents an opportunity for accessory designers to create statement pieces for beachwear.
1. Swimwear Industry - The swimwear industry can leverage the trend of bold animal prints and ribbed style swimwear to create unique and standout collections.
2. Fashion Accessories Industry - The fashion accessories industry can tap into the trend of fierce accessories and create bold and innovative statement pieces for beachwear.
3. Fashion Photography Industry - The fashion photography industry can explore the concept of capturing exotic and wild settings for swimwear editorials to create visually stunning campaigns.