The Harper's Bazaar Arabia April 2011 editorial and cover features model Vanessa in Giorgio Armani's dark blue collection.
Captured in an infinity pool, the photos worked beautifully with the color of the water. Vanessa looks seductively cool in the desert backdrop. Her sensual posing while partially submerged in the water is extremely hot yet cool. The striking Armani clothes are unique in regards to silhouettes and fabrics; there are many sequined pieces. Styled by Sally Matthews, the model's hair is perfectly drenched and her makeup is icy blue. Armani's jewelry collection for the Harper's Bazaar Arabia April 2011 collection is beautifully large and abstract, including a crystallized scorpion.
The Harper's Bazaar Arabia April 2011 editorial is cool and sophisticated. Susanne Spiel photographed this scintillating shoot at the Al Maha Resort.
Harper's Bazaar Arabia April 2011 Editorial is Refreshingly Hot
1. Infinity Pool Photography - Opportunity for photographers to capture unique and mesmerizing images in infinity pools.
2. Desert-inspired Fashion Shoots - Fashion industry can explore the juxtaposition of fashion and nature in desert settings for striking visual impact.
3. Abstract Jewelry Collections - Jewelry designers can experiment with bold and unconventional designs to create abstract jewelry collections.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can utilize infinity pools to create visually stunning photographs for fashion campaigns.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate desert-inspired fashion shoots to create unique and captivating promotional content.
3. Jewelry - Jewelry industry can embrace abstract designs to cater to fashion-forward consumers seeking unique and avant-garde pieces.