Short-term travel has become quite popular with urban consumers who are seeking to make the most of their time off, which is being supported by products like the hardgraft Layover Holdall bag. The bag is crafted from a luxurious blend of materials including wool and leather to make it a style-conscious luggage piece that can be used on its own or in addition to existing travel accessories. The bag is characterized by its expanding design that will keep it neatly compact until additional space is required at which point the side buckles can be loosened to offer more area for personal items.
The hardgraft Layover Holdall bag is designed to be airline-friendly with a size that will easily integrate into overhead storage bins.
The hardgraft Layover Holdall Offers Ample Space for Essentials
1. Luxury Short-term Travel - Opportunity to create high-end travel products that appeal to urban consumers seeking to make the most of their time off.
2. Expanding Luggage Design - Space-maximizing luggage designs that can be easily compacted when not in use.
3. Airlines-friendly Travel Gear - Products designed to meet airline regulation and integrate easily into overhead storage bins.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Opportunities for luxury fashion and accessories brands to create stylish short-term travel products.
2. Luggage and Travel Accessories - A growing market for innovative luggage and travel accessories with space-maximizing designs.
3. Air Travel - Opportunities for airlines and travel companies to partner with luggage and travel gear companies to create airline-friendly products.