On Wednesday, May 25, Truly Hard Seltzer, the popular hard seltzer company, will open its first brick-and-mortar location in Downtown Los Angeles, Truly LA. The immersive seltzer taproom offers innovative flavors and exciting seasonal menu shared plates. In addition, it will also feature live entertainment from local up-and-coming musicians, comedians, and artists. The cutting-edge 8,000 square foot indoor/outdoor taproom was designed to bring the Truly brand to life in a fun, new, dynamic way.
"Innovation and exploration are at the core of our mission at Truly LA," said Operating Manager Bradford Fullerton. "We are providing something entirely new for our drinkers while creating a vibrant, fully immersive venue to attract new fans and culture seekers."
Truly Hard Seltzer Opens Its First Hard Seltzer Taproom, Truly LA
1. Hard Seltzer Taprooms - Opening hard seltzer taprooms as an immersive experience with innovative flavors, live entertainment, and dynamic indoor/outdoor design.
2. Local Entertainment Venues - Creating a local entertainment venue for up-and-coming musicians, comedians, and artists to showcase their talents.
3. Seasonal Menu Innovation - Innovating and updating seasonal menus with exciting shared plates to keep customers coming back for new flavors.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Creating a unique brick-and-mortar experience for hard seltzer drinkers with an immersive taproom that offers seasonal menus and live entertainment.
2. Entertainment - Establishing a new entertainment venue with opportunities for up-and-coming artists, comedians, and musicians to showcase their talent and attract fans.
3. Hospitality - Designing a dynamic indoor/outdoor space with innovative menus and entertainment to create an immersive customer experience and attract new customers to the hospitality industry.