If you ever believed anything negative anyone has ever said to put you down, slap yourself in the face right now. Created by Brendan Dawes, the Happiness Machine was entered into the London Design Festival last month, which showcases the works of talented artists and innovators.
The Happiness Machine randomly prints out funny words of encouragement to cheer people up throughout the day. Unlike popular quote generators, Brendan Dawes's prints draws its inspiration the Internet and people all over he globe. Each slip displays a personalized message that was randomly chosen from a post online from someone who mentioned the word 'happy' in it. The messages remind people of what it means to be individuals, to be "happy in your own skin" and allows you to connect thoughts with others in the world.
Treat Yourself to an Inspiration Picker-Upper with a Happiness Machine
1. Positive Inspiration Generators - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a digital platform that curates positive quotes and messages from various online sources to uplift and motivate individuals.
2. Personalized Happiness Solutions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a mobile app that uses AI algorithms to analyze individual preferences and generate personalized messages of encouragement and happiness.
3. Connecting Global Happiness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build a social network platform that allows users worldwide to share and connect through their experiences and thoughts on happiness.
1. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce interactive installations that combine technology and creativity to inspire and uplift individuals.
2. Technology and Software - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop AI-driven software that can analyze social media platforms and generate positive content to enhance the online user experience.
3. Personal Development and Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create personalized coaching programs and apps that use data analytics to promote happiness and personal growth.