The Hannah Holman Gravure Magazine editorial centers on an angelic model that flits between futuristic and contemporary looks. Completely clad in white outfits, the photo shoot concentrates on a sophisticated, ladylike style that are fitting for both the women of today and tomorrow.
Shot by talented photography duo Daemian Smith and Christine Suarez for the publication's latest issue, the Hannah Holman Gravure Magazine editorial was styled by Laura Jones. She put the American beauty in structural silhouettes from fashion labels such as Christopher Kane, Vera Wang and Rick Owens. The streamlined looks are innately feminine with a masculine touch.
Hairstylist Seiji created the slicked-back updo for the Hannah Holman Gravure Magazine editorial while makeup artist Tracy Alfajora created a flawless face that is both dark and light.
The Hannah Holman Gravure Magazine Editorial is Simply Structured
1. Feminine Masculinity - There is a trend towards combining feminine and masculine elements in fashion, creating a unique and sophisticated style.
2. Architectural Silhouettes - Architectural silhouettes are becoming a popular trend in the fashion industry, adding a structured and modern touch to outfits.
3. Futuristic Fashion - The use of futuristic elements in fashion is on the rise, offering a glimpse into the styles of tomorrow.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the trend of combining feminine and masculine elements to create unique and innovative designs.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can adapt to the trend of incorporating dark and light contrasts in makeup, creating versatile and captivating looks.
3. Photography - Incorporating architectural silhouettes and futuristic elements in photography can result in visually striking and avant-garde images.