The 'Handrop' by Drop has been developed to offer those who suffer from hyperhidrosis with the ability to treat their ailment without the need for creams or invasive surgery. The device works by sending electrical impulses for several minutes into the hand of the patient to help effectively counteract the sweat glands that are overproducing. This can work to effectively keep the condition in check and offer those who suffer with it the ability to manage it in a pain-free manner.
The 'Handrop' by Drop works with an accompanying smartphone app to perform treatments and acknowledges the growing number of consumers who are looking for digital solutions to help them in their quest for optimal health.
The 'Handrop' by Drop Helps to Counteract Heavy Sweating
1. Connected Treatment Devices - The development of devices that can be controlled through smartphone apps shows the potential of remote and connected medical treatments.
2. Non-invasive Medical Procedures - The 'Handrop' by Drop demonstrates how medical procedures can be made easier and more accessible to patients without the need for invasive surgeries or treatments.
3. Electrotherapy Treatments - The use of electrical impulses to manage medical conditions like hyperhidrosis represents a new and innovative approach to tackling health issues.
1. Medical Devices - The development of the 'Handrop' by Drop is a promising example of how medical devices can be designed to improve patient health and wellbeing.
2. Digital Health - The accompanying smartphone app for the 'Handrop' by Drop reflects the growing interest in digital health solutions that can support better health outcomes.
3. Electrotherapy - The rise of devices like the 'Handrop' by Drop highlights the potential of electrotherapy as a promising new field of medical treatment.