When balding strikes, the alternative to hair growth treatments is to get hundreds of tiny hair tattoos. This method definitely causes more pain than applying foam to your head, but the tattoo method is guaranteed to work and is way more badass.
The concept of hair tattoos was conceived by Ian Watson when he lost his hair due to heavy amounts of stress. Watson decided to get his scalp inked with tons of tiny black dots to give him a permanent head of hair. The dots have different pigmentation and length to give the illusion that his hair is real.
Watson has now opened the Hair Ink Scalp Clinic where anyone can get hair tattoos for about $3,150, which is nothing compared to the price of a hair transplant. Even though the procedure does hurt, it’s the last haircut you’ll ever have to get.
Hair Tattoos Give Ian Watson a Permanent Haircut
1. Hair Tattoos - New trend of hair tattoos creating opportunities for tattoo artists to expand their offering into this emerging market.
2. Non-surgical Hair Treatments - The rise of hair tattoos could lead to a trend in non-surgical hair treatments as alternate solutions to hair transplant surgeries.
3. Personalized Hair Solutions - Hair tattoos serve as a personalized solution to hair loss, creating opportunities for personalized hair growth treatments to become more mainstream.
1. Tattooing Industry - The rise of hair tattoos creates an opportunity for tattoo artists to offer a new and unique service in the market.
2. Haircare Industry - Hair tattoos signify a shift in the hair industry towards personalized and non-surgical solutions, leading to opportunities for personalized hair growth and treatment products.
3. Beauty Industry - The personalized nature of hair tattoos opens up opportunities for the beauty industry to offer more individualized solutions to hair loss.