99designs knows its tough to keep your hair looking fresh, which is why it launched the ‘Design the next great hair style for Julian Assange’ contest. Calling on all members to get involved in finding this new look, the design team offered up a sweet cash prize. The plethora of submissions were of the utmost technical and artistic quality.
User ‘Dezinerly’ flexed his abilities and won the first place prize of $250 with his depiction of Assange as Napoleon. From afros to mohawks and even Justin Biebers’ ‘do, the range of hairstyles offered is incredible.
The ‘Design the next great hair style for Julian Assange’ contest by 99designs explores the lighter side of politics.
99design Searches for the Next Great Hair Style for Julian Assange
1. Hairstyle Design Contests - Creating hairstyle design contests can be a fun and innovative way to engage audiences and promote products/services
2. Crowdsourced Hair Transformations - Developing platforms for crowdsourced hair design competitions can allow for a larger range of creativity and diversity in hairstyles
3. Celebrity Makeover Challenges - Organizing celebrity makeover challenges can bring in more excitement and participation from fans and supporters
1. Beauty and Hair Care - Incorporating competitions and contests can be a great way to market new products and showcase expertise
2. Media and Entertainment - Developing celebrity makeover challenges can increase engagement and viewership, leading to more revenue from advertising
3. Marketing and Advertising - Creating competitions and challenges can be an effective promotional tool for brands looking to increase visibility and customer engagement