Getting into a taxi when traveling could result in passengers paying more than they should, so the 'hagglestar' app is positioned as a way to help travelers avoid overpaying by keeping them informed.
The app works by showing travelers the average price that should be charged by taxi drivers for taking them on a trip between two locations. The platform takes thousands of prices from fellow travelers around the world into account to make sure that they're always paying the best price for a ride. This could help travelers to feel more in control of the rates and also decrease the occurrence of scams.
The 'hagglestar' app integrates a variety of handy features like showing distance along with price in local currency and your home currency and much more.
The 'hagglestar' App Keeps Travelers in Control of Charges
1. Taxi Price Comparison Apps - There is a growing need for apps that can compare taxi prices across different rideshare companies and cities, in order to help travelers save money and avoid overpaying.
2. Crowdsourced Pricing Data - More apps will be developed that crowdsource pricing data to determine fair prices for taxi rides based on real-time data from customers.
3. In-app Haggling - There is future potential for ride-hailing apps to offer in-app haggling features, allowing riders to negotiate fair prices with drivers in real-time.
1. Ridesharing Industry - Ridesharing companies will need to find ways to incorporate transparent pricing and better protect customers from overcharging and scams.
2. Data Analytics Industry - Data analytics companies could develop software that retrieves customer pricing data from taxi apps, in order to create predictive models of ride fares and optimize future prices.
3. Mobile App Development Industry - Mobile app developers will need to focus on creating solutions that give customers more control over their rideshare experiences and protect them from unfair pricing and scams.