Gwen Stefani, founder of the L.A.M.B. fashion label, is launching an exclusive line of female work uniforms for the bar staff at the luxurious W Hotels.
Aiming for a stylish yet comfortable look, Gwen came up with asymmetrical black jersey dresses that feature a fitted ‘80s silhouette and ‘60s-inspired seam detailing and side vents.
The female staff at the hotel chain’s Living Room lounges will switch this fall from their Michael Kors outfits into the custom L.A.M.B. design.
“I wanted to design a super cute dress that I would be excited to have in my own closet and approached it in the same way I think about my clothing for a tour,” said Gwen Stefani. “We’ve designed a sexy and comfortable outfit for these women to wear out on their own stage every night.”
Gwen Stefani Dresses the W Hotel Staff
1. Designer Work Uniforms - The development of fashionable work uniforms offers a potential opportunity to disrupt the traditional uniform industry.
2. Athleisure Inspired Workwear - The adoption of athleisure-inspired workwear can provide a more comfortable and versatile option for employees, creating a disruption in the workwear industry.
3. Celebrity Designed Uniforms - Collaborations between celebrities and businesses can result in unique and fashionable workwear options that appeal to both customers and employees.
1. Hospitality Industry - The development of designer work uniforms can enhance the image of hospitality businesses and contribute to a more upscale experience for guests.
2. Fashion Industry - The collaboration of fashion designers with businesses can lead to new and unique opportunities for designers to showcase their skills and expand their target market.
3. Retail Industry - The adoption of athleisure-inspired workwear can disrupt the traditional uniform industry and provide new options for retailers to supply to businesses.