Gundam is known as a pretty boyish series of Japanese anime. The Gundam toys are tough-looking gun-wielding robots outfitted in dark armor. Not exactly frilly and feminine, like the Gundam toy seen here.
The pink Gundam is a definite change from the original toy figures, as it's painted pink with glitter and flowers. The design is certainly one way to draw in more female viewers to the classic anime cartoon. Check out the pretty Gundam above.
Macho Gundam Toys Turn Pink and Pretty for Female Fans
1. Gender-inclusive Toy Design - Opportunity for toy manufacturers to create inclusive and diverse toy designs that appeal to both male and female audiences.
2. Feminization of Niche Markets - Opening up niche markets traditionally dominated by male consumers by incorporating feminine elements and aesthetics.
3. Anime-inspired Fashion - Growing trend of incorporating anime-inspired designs and aesthetics into the fashion industry, providing unique and eye-catching styles for enthusiasts.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for toy manufacturers to create new lines of gender-inclusive toys that cater to diverse market segments.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment companies to revive and refresh existing franchises by appealing to underrepresented demographics, such as female fans.
3. Fashion - Chance for fashion brands to tap into the growing market of anime enthusiasts by incorporating anime-inspired designs and creating unique product lines.