A refreshing pint of beer or two (or three) is all most people need to celebrate St. Paddy's Day with, but for those looking for something a little more special, the Guinness Marshmallows are just for them. Just as they sound, the Guinness Marshmallows boast a special blend that will get a person as drunk as a sailor in a couple delicious bites.
Created by Wondermade, the Guinness Marshmallows are made using Guinness single stout, sweetened with Penzey's vanilla extract and rolled in crushed pretzels. Each pack has 16 one inch cube marshmallows whereas a limited supply of St Patrick's Day sets are available, which includes a box of Guinness Marshmallows as well as boxes of Irish Cream and Irish Coffee Marshmallows.
The Guinness Marshmallows are Perfect for St. Paddy's Day Festivities
1. Alcoholic Dessert Innovations - Explore the growing trend of alcoholic desserts, like the Guinness Marshmallows, that offer a unique and indulgent experience.
2. Craft Beer Blends - Discover the trend of incorporating craft beer, such as Guinness, into different food and beverage products to create new and innovative flavor combinations.
3. Boozy Confections - Embrace the trend of alcoholic confections, like the Guinness Marshmallows, that provide adults with a playful and boozy treat.
1. Craft Beer - The craft beer industry can leverage the popularity of collaborations with confectioners to create new and exciting beer-flavored treats.
2. Confectionery - Confectionery companies can tap into the market for indulgent and boozy desserts by creating innovative products that combine alcohol and sweets.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the trend of blending alcoholic beverages, like beer, into various food products to cater to adventurous consumers.