The 'GuestLog' platform is a business-focused solution for restaurants to help them open up safely and keep guests informed during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The automated platform works by gathering information from customers that can then be used to let them know if someone they might have interacted with has fallen ill. Businesses can simply set up an account to be provided with a phone number that patrons can text with their name to check in before they visit.
The 'GuestLog' platform comes as an essential solution for businesses as they begin to open up during the pandemic and as a way to help support them in a post-COVID world down the line. The service will securely keep information from patrons logged for 30 days before it's deleted to keep a focus on privacy.
'GuestLog' Automates the Process of Collecting Guest Info
1. Business Contact Tracing - Opportunity for businesses to adopt automated platforms for contact tracing and keeping guests informed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Safety and Privacy - Demand for platforms that prioritize both safety and privacy in collecting and storing guest information.
3. Post-covid Solutions - Emergence of solutions to support businesses in a post-COVID world, such as the 'GuestLog' platform.
1. Hospitality Industry - Opportunity for restaurants and other hospitality businesses to implement contact tracing platforms like 'GuestLog' to ensure guest safety.
2. Technology Industry - Growing demand for innovative platforms that automate the collection and storage of guest information for businesses.
3. Data Security Industry - Need for secure and privacy-focused solutions to handle and store customer information, especially in industries like hospitality.