With Arab scents making a strong comeback, Guerlain perfume has released yet another fragrance inspired by the exotic Middle East. Titled 'Ambre Éternel,' this perfume not only smells Middle Eastern, but it looks it as well.
This new Guerlain perfume is reported to capture the scent of the Middle East with fragrance notes like amber, cinnamon, leather, neroli, peach and strong wood. The bottle has also been redesigned to fit its Middle Eastern influence and features a dark opaque coating atop the brand's Aqua Allegoria and Eau de Rituel bottle.
The bottle is chocolate brown in color and also comes with a burgundy scarf tied around its neck, while its gilded topper accents the perfume's gold and burgundy label, which is decorated with a Moroccan-esque design.
The Iconic Guerlain Perfume Has Been Given an Arabian Makeover
1. Middle Eastern-inspired Perfumes - The rise of Arab scents presents opportunities for beauty brands to release Middle Eastern-inspired perfumes.
2. Exotic Bottle Designs - Consumers are looking for unique and culturally-inspired bottle designs for their perfumes.
3. Heritage-inspired Fragrance Notes - There is a growing demand for fragrances with heritage-inspired notes that transport consumers to different parts of the world.
1. Perfume and Fragrance Industry - The perfume and fragrance industry can take advantage of the growing interest in Middle Eastern-inspired scents and unique bottle designs.
2. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can support the perfume and fragrance industry by developing unique designs that reflect different cultures and traditions.
3. Tourism Industry - The tourism industry can leverage heritage-inspired fragrance notes to create scent experiences that immerse tourists in the local culture and history.