The Gucci SS11 collection proves that tribal chic is still in. As one of couture fashion's heavyweight companies, Gucci is normally accurate with their trend predictions.
A few feathered pieces, frays and stiff hay-like fabrics were used for the Gucci SS11 runway show. Jewel tones and loose-fit pieces were cleverly integrated into the collection, giving a nod to 1970s glamour.
Thanks to Gucci SS11, we're anticipating the full comeback of tribal chic for the upcoming warm seasons.
The Gucci SS11 Collection Proves That Exotic is Still In
1. Tribal Chic - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of modern, eco-friendly tribal-inspired fashion for the upcoming warm seasons, incorporating sustainable materials and manufacturing processes.
2. Feathered Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a range of feathered accessories and garments that are cruelty-free and ethically sourced, appealing to the growing demand for sustainable and animal-friendly fashion.
3. 1970s Glamour - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design a collection of retro-inspired clothing and accessories with a modern twist, capitalizing on the nostalgia for 1970s fashion while incorporating contemporary elements.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore innovative manufacturing techniques and materials to create sustainable and ethically produced fashion collections, meeting the increasing consumer demand for eco-conscious clothing.
2. Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of unique and sustainable accessories, such as cruelty-free feathered handbags and jewelry, targeting fashion-forward consumers who value ethical and eco-friendly products.
3. Textile and Materials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Research and develop new eco-friendly textile materials, like hay-like fabrics with improved durability and comfort, to meet the demand for sustainable and stylish products in the fashion industry.