Gucci's Fall 2009 campaign is a feast for the fashion senses in more ways than one. Photographers Inez and Vinoodh capture over a dozen models in Gucci's finest.
Faces you'll see in the images above for the Gucci Fall 2009 campaign include, according to Fashion Gone Rogue, Adrian Bosch, Benoni Loos, Christian Brylle, Gerhard Freidl, Matvey Lykov, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Anja Rubik, Dree Hemingway, Freja Beha Erichsen, Jacquetta Wheeler, Jamie Bochert, Myf Shepherd, Natasha Pol, and Raquel Zimmermann.
Gucci Fall 2009 Ads Are a Feast for the Fashion Senses
1. Multi-model Print Campaigns - Opportunity for fashion brands to showcase diversity and inclusivity by featuring a variety of models in their print campaigns.
2. Feast for the Fashion Senses - Innovative visual storytelling and immersive experiences can enhance the impact of fashion advertising campaigns.
3. Photography Partnerships - Collaborations between fashion brands and renowned photographers can elevate the quality and creativity of print campaigns.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can embrace multi-model campaigns to disrupt industry norms and showcase inclusivity.
2. Advertising - Innovative print campaigns that engage the fashion senses can attract attention and create memorable brand experiences.
3. Photography - Fashion photography can be elevated through partnerships with fashion brands, creating opportunities for unique visual storytelling.