The G-STEEL GST-B500 series was recently unveiled by G-SHOCK and it essentially adds a refined iteration of the GST-B400 timepiece. This marks the slimmest model by the brand yet and features a range of sleek and minimal designs for the season.
It has a profile that measures out to be 12.8mm complete with a stainless steel band with mixed materials making up the case. This includes a negative LCD with a tonal dial that marks the difference between each model. The capsule also takes some design language from the GA-2100 and the GST-B400, which dials in on the LCD specifically. It is now consolidated at the lower right side of the dial with the incorporation of Touch Solar Power and Bluetooth link.
Image Credit: Nayquan Shuler, Hypebeast
The G-STEEL GST-B500 Series Gets a Slim Design Update
1. Slim Timepiece Design - There is an opportunity for brands to capitalize on the trend of slim and refined designs in the timepiece industry.
2. Mixed Material Timepiece Construction - The use of mixed materials in timepiece construction presents an opportunity for innovation in both the fashion and technology industries.
3. Consolidated LCD Display - The consolidation of the LCD display in timepieces provides an opportunity for brands to streamline their designs and create a more cohesive look for consumers.
1. Fashion Accessories - The trend towards slim and refined timepiece designs presents an opportunity for fashion accessory brands to create stylish and functional products.
2. Technology - The use of mixed materials and consolidated LCD displays in timepieces presents an opportunity for technology companies to create innovative and functional products.
3. Luxury Goods - The trend towards sleek and minimal timepiece designs presents an opportunity for luxury goods brands to create timepieces that offer both style and function.