Reed + Gwen—a sustainable personal care company—boasts a lightweight, non-greasy, and fast-absorbing formula with its Grounding Dry Body Oil. The ingredients included in this product make up for a nourishing and relaxing experience. While Chamomile Flower and Moringa Oil contribute to a well-conditioned, softer, and moisturized skin, Avocado Oil delivers striking glow-inducing properties with its essential fatty acids and vitamins A, C, D, and E. Other ingredients that elevate the experience of the Grounding Dry Body Oil's formula are powerful antioxidants and calming Maracuja Seed Oil. Reed + Gwen's product grounds with a scent made up of an essential oil blend of lavender, sage, cedar, and citrus.
All of Reed + Gwen's offerings are sustainable and made with no water. The ingredients are sourced both locally and globally.
Image Credit: Reed + Gwen
Reed + Gwen's Grounding Dry Body Oil is Lightweight and Non-Greasy
1. Sustainable Personal Care - Innovations in sustainable personal care products, like Reed + Gwen's Grounding Dry Body Oil, present an opportunity for brands to tap into conscious consumerism and reduce environmental impact.
2. Fast-absorbing Body Oils - Consumer demand for fast-absorbing and non-greasy body oils that deliver a nourishing and moisturizing experience present an opportunity for beauty brands to introduce disruptive innovations.
3. Essential Oil Blends - Blending essential oils in personal care products, like Reed + Gwen's use of lavender, sage, cedar, and citrus in their Grounding Dry Body Oil, can offer consumers a unique sensory experience and differentiation for brands.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Innovations in non-greasy and fast-absorbing body oils, as well as the use of sustainable and locally sourced ingredients, have disruptive innovation opportunities in the beauty and personal care industry.
2. Natural Products - Brands that focus on creating natural products that are sustainable, locally sourced and made without water, like Reed + Gwen, have an opportunity to disrupt the natural products industry.
3. Aromatherapy - The incorporation of essential oils in personal care products, like Reed + Gwen's use of lavender, sage, cedar, and citrus in their Grounding Dry Body Oil, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the aromatherapy industry.