Model Constance Jablonski looks freakishly eerie in this haunting editorial for the Grey Magazine February 2010 issue. Shot by photographer Chadwick Tyler, the shoot features a long belted gown with flyaway pieces, a simple nude bodysuit, pumps and a strangely shaped headscarf. With the help of fashion editor Valentina Illardi Martin, Constance taps into her inner contortionist for one gloomy story.
Implications - Horror is a theme that many companies are adapting. This concept frightens, but captivates the audience in a way that is unforgettable. The rise of horror films has brought a new light to the genre which brands and designers have used as a source of inspiration for designs that introduce the theme to the current generation.
Grey Magazine February 2010 is Haunting
1. Horror-inspired Designs - Fashion and product designers can draw inspiration from horror films and incorporate it into their designs.
2. Horror-themed Marketing Campaigns - Companies can create horror-themed marketing campaigns to captivate their audience and leave a lasting impression.
3. Horror as an Art Form - Artists can explore horror as a new art form and showcase their creativity through it.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can incorporate horror-inspired designs into their collections.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers can create horror-themed campaigns for their brands.
3. Visual Arts - Artists can explore horror as a new medium to convey their message.