The Grey Fox Blog was created by Jonathan Daniel Pryce, who wanted to offer a blog that specifically caters to the various menswear options that exist for mature men.
The blog and founder focus primarily on British-made products, and has a special category that was made specifically for UK-made menswear. The majority of the blog reveals images of Pryce wearing various classic clothing items and explaining them. He also offers links to the products he wears, along with alternative items for people seeking similar styles to what he is shown wearing.
The Grey Fox Blog's Baby Boomer target offers an online space for these consumers to gain more knowledge and insight into their classic fashion-related passions.
The Grey Fox Blog Offers Classic Menswear Inspiration
1. Mature Menswear Inspiration - There is an opportunity to create new platforms that specifically cater to the various menswear options that exist for mature men.
2. British-made Fashion - There is an opportunity to focus on British-made products for a niche market of mature men's fashion.
3. Classic Clothing Promotion - There is an opportunity to promote classic clothing items for a mature men's fashion market.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can create more niche offerings for mature men's fashion.
2. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can create a specific platform to cater to the mature men's fashion market.
3. Retail - Retailers can create niche channels that offer classic clothing lines for mature men.