For many years, skincare brands have been creating products inspired by juices and smoothies, knowing that ingredient-conscious consumers are looking for natural ingredients that they are already familiar with ingesting—and Acure's Ultra Hydrating Green Juice Cleanser is packed with supergreens and adaptogenic ingredients.
The product is touted as a "smoothie-to-foam cleanser" that contains immensely nourishing ingredients like ashwagandha, holy basil, reishi, turmeric, kale, spinach, neem and spirulina. The all-vegan, cruelty-free facial cleanser truly does contain ingredients that are commonly listed on the menu boards of smoothie and juice bars, as they are known for their powerfully detoxifying, energizing and anti-inflammatory benefits. Additionally, the foaming cleanser is free from parabens, sulfates, mineral oil and formaldehyde.
Image Credit: Acure
Acure's Ultra Hydrating Green Juice Cleanser is Full of Supergreens
1. Ingredient-conscious Skincare - Creating skincare products inspired by natural ingredients that consumers are already familiar with ingesting.
2. Supergreens in Skincare - Incorporating supergreens like kale, spinach, and spirulina into facial cleansers for their detoxifying and anti-inflammatory benefits.
3. Adaptogenic Skincare - Using adaptogenic ingredients like ashwagandha and holy basil in skincare products for their nourishing properties.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can explore the development of more products that incorporate natural and familiar ingredients for ingredient-conscious consumers.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can leverage the popularity of supergreens and adaptogens by incorporating them into skincare products.
3. Natural and Organic Products - The natural and organic products industry can expand its offerings by including skincare products that feature supergreens and adaptogens for their beneficial properties.