The GPD Win 3 handheld computer system is a powerful portable technology solution for users who are looking for a way to enjoy robust performance and advanced gaming capabilities from anywhere. The unit comes in two configuration options to chose from that include either an Intel Core i5-1135G7 or Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor along with 16GB of RAM and 1TB of storage. Users can take advantage of the Intel Iris Xe graphics thanks to the built-in sliding 720p display that will easily handle an array of PC games.
The GPD Win 3 handheld computer system is expected to be launching via an Indiegogo campaign soon that will see both configurations of the unit being made available at a sub-$1,000 price point.
The GPD Win 3 will Come in Two Configuration Options
1. Handheld Gaming Computers - The rise of handheld gaming computers provides opportunities for companies to develop more powerful and portable devices for gamers on the go.
2. Advanced Portable Technology - The availability of powerful handheld computers like the GPD Win 3 presents opportunities for businesses to innovate and create new mobile devices to meet consumer needs.
3. Intel Processor Advancements - As Intel continues to release faster and more powerful processors, there are opportunities for businesses to develop new technologies that take advantage of these advancements.
1. Gaming - The handheld gaming computer industry has seen significant growth and continues to offer opportunities for businesses to innovate and develop new gaming technologies.
2. Consumer Electronics - As consumers demand high performance and portable technology solutions, there are opportunities for businesses to innovate in the consumer electronics industry and develop new handheld devices.
3. PC Manufacturing - As handheld computers become more powerful and popular, traditional PC manufacturers can explore opportunities to diversify and develop their own handheld devices to meet consumer needs.