The Bushido gourmet coffee line promises to offer coffee connoisseurs a way for them to enjoy premium varieties without having to visit their favorite cafe. The Bushido line of coffees comes from Empire Bespoke Foods and includes three Japanese-inspired varieties including Black Katana, Original and Gold 24K. The last one is infused with real 24-karat edible gold in order to add a shimmer to the hot beverage that makes it look far more like a high-end brew than instant.
Instant coffee is often associated with being an option to have when in a pinch, but the new Bushido gourmet coffee line changes this perception with recipes and ingredients that are quite premium. This includes 100% Arabica beans of which only the top 20% of each crop are used.
The Bushido Gourmet Coffees Offer a Delicate Taste and Strong Aroma
1. Premium Instant Coffee - The Bushido line shows there's a growing interest in high-end instant coffee that offers a delicate taste and strong aroma. Look for opportunities to offer new flavors and blends.
2. Luxury Coffee Additives - With gold being used to enhance the flavor and appearance of coffee, there's a trend for adding luxury ingredients to regular products. Consider other ways to enhance the customer experience with premium ingredients.
3. Japanese-inspired Coffee Varieties - The success of Bushido's line of Japanese-inspired coffee flavors, could spark more interest in exotic and international varieties. Consider introducing unique blends to reach a more diverse consumer base.
1. Coffee - The high demand for premium and unique coffee could drive innovation in the coffee industry for new blends and additives, like adding gold flakes to create a more luxurious experience.
2. Food Retail - Given the premium nature of the Bushido line and its success, there could be potential for more high-end coffee to be sold through food retail chains. Think about new markets to sell unique coffee blends.
3. Tourism - Japan is one of the inspirations behind the Bushido line of coffee varieties. The popularity of Japanese culture could lead to a growing demand for unique coffee blends in Japan and in markets that have a strong interest in Japan's culture. Take advantage of the growing interest in Japanese travel experiences.