Pamela Quevedo of TotusMel handcrafts these fantastic fantasy pieces with a method of needlework called tatting. The technique itself has been around for hundreds of years, but this creative artist has taken a Gothic twist to her intricate lace-making.
The TotusMel Etsy shop is full of fabulous designs from lacy ankle corsets and wrist adornments to edgy neck pieces and fun Gothic-inspired masks perfect for a masquerade party or whenever you want to veil your identity.
TotusMel Tatted Masks and Jewelry
1. Lacy Gothic Accessories - Exploring the popularity of lacy Gothic accessories in the fashion industry.
2. Totusmel Tatted Masks and Jewelry - The rise of handmade tatted masks and jewelry by TotusMel.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace the trend of lacy Gothic accessories and incorporate them into their collections.
2. Crafts - The crafts industry can tap into the demand for handmade tatted masks and jewelry by promoting similar products.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate Gothic-inspired masks and accessories into their masquerade party themes for added allure.