Judging by Stil in Berlin, goth punk menswear was the ‘in’ look for men attending Copenhagen Fashion Week.
The street style blog captures the hippest looks spotted on the streets of one of Germany’s most fashionable cities, but they also explore the looks sported in other European cities.
Layered black chains, John Lennon spectacles, tattered denim shirts and long black trenches were just a few of the looks spotted in Denmark’s capital this month. Adding to the goth punk menswear look were the retro 80s rocker hairstyles. Similar looks were also spotted by Stil in Vienna and of course, Berlin.
Men at Copenhagen Fashion Week Are All About Retro 80s and 90s Looks
1. Goth Punk Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly materials for goth punk menswear to appeal to a conscious consumer base.
2. Retro 80s and 90s Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate technology such as augmented reality into retro fashion to create interactive and immersive experiences for consumers.
3. Street Style Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement AI-powered fashion recommendation systems to help consumers recreate street style looks and discover new trends.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with sustainable fashion brands to create goth punk menswear collections that blend aesthetics with eco-consciousness.
2. Textile and Material Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative and cruelty-free materials as alternatives to leather and animal-based fabrics for the goth punk fashion market.
3. Technology and Fashion Integration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with fashion brands to integrate wearable technology into retro fashion pieces, creating a seamless fusion of style and functionality.