Luxury streetwear brand Off-White designed a set of GORE-TEX skiwear featuring a ski jacket and a pair of sweatpants to match. The unique set made its debut on the runway show during Paris Fashion Week as a part of its Spring/Summer 2020 designs. Virgil Abloh highlights graffiti prints across the entire piece, constructing the base with GORE-TEX technology to deliver water-resisting elements without compromising the lightweight, breathability, and weather-combating components.
The ski jacket highlights a funnel neck silhouette with details such as a drawstring around the collar, large pockets, and hidden fastenings. The white base is adorned with contrasting graffiti graphics in neon pink and green along with branded details in black. The sweatpants are held by an elastic waistband, drawstrings for further adjustment, and zippered hems. It features the same graffiti prints and is rounded off with a black flat pocket and two front pockets
Off-White Designs a Vibrant GORE-TEX Skiwear Set for SS20
1. Graffiti-printed Skiwear - Opportunity for luxury brands to incorporate bold graffiti prints into their ski apparel designs.
2. GORE-TEX Technology - Opportunity for outdoor apparel companies to integrate GORE-TEX technology into their products for water-resistance and breathability.
3. Streetwear-inspired Luxury Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to create high-end streetwear pieces that combine luxury and urban aesthetics.
1. Luxury Fashion - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to explore streetwear-inspired designs in their collections.
2. Outdoor Apparel - Opportunity for outdoor apparel companies to enhance their products with advanced materials like GORE-TEX technology.
3. Fashion Design - Opportunity for fashion designers to experiment with incorporating graffiti prints into their designs and explore streetwear influences.