Canadian clothing brand Good for Sunday is joining forces with the iconic nineties healthy living brand BodyBreak to release a 90s-nostalgic activewear collection. The new collection pays homage to BodyBreak’s message of health and fitness and Good for Sunday’s commitment to ethically and sustainably made clothing.
The Good for Sunday x BodyBreak series boasts 90’s inspired prints, colors, and vibrancy. The collection ranges from the BodyBreak Original T-Shirt to the BodyBreak Sport Sweatshirt and the BodyBreak Keep Fit & Have Fun T-Shirt. According to the brand, "the mission for this collaboration is to embrace the diversity and inclusivity BodyBreak has
represented over the years: living a healthier, active lifestyle regardless of age, gender, race, or ability."
The Good for Sunday x BodyBreak collection is launching exclusively on Good for Sunday's website on Wednesday, May 18, 2022.
Image Credit: Good for Sunday
Good For Sunday and BodyBreak Release an Exclusive Collectoin
1. 90s-nostalgia Fashion - There is potential for businesses to create products that tap into nostalgia for a bygone era, such as 90s-style fashion.
2. Sustainable Clothing - Companies have the opportunity to commit to ethical and sustainable clothing production, as reflected in Good for Sunday's collaboration with Bodybreak.
3. Inclusive Activewear - Brands can follow Good for Sunday's and Bodybreak's lead in promoting diverse representation and encouraging a healthy and active lifestyle for everyone, regardless of age, gender, race, or ability.
1. Fashion and Apparel - There is potential for fashion and apparel companies to produce 90s-inspired clothing and promote inclusivity and sustainability in their products.
2. Health and Fitness - The health and fitness industry can partner with clothing brands to promote a healthy and active lifestyle for everyone.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce companies have the opportunity to partner with exclusive releases and collaborations, like the Good for Sunday x BodyBreak collection.