If you found yourself coveting the outrageous gold nails M.I.A. dons in her 'Bring the Noize' music video, the exact look is easy to replicate as you can purchase your very own set of nails through H & H Jewelry.
The duo behind H & H, Holly and Hannah created an unbelievable assortment of odd nail jewelry. The collection includes nails in the shape of everything from scarabs to the forms of nude women and unicorns. The gorgeous nails are made in precious materials like rose gold, black ruthenium and silver.
The gold version of the panther nails seemed like a natural choice for Sophie Harris-Greenslade, the nail artist responsible for M.I.A.'s nails in the video. The songstress is no stranger to outrageous fashion and these gold nails definitely fit in with her eccentric style.
These Gold Nails by H & H Are Made in Unusual Shapes
1. Unconventional Nail Jewelry - The trend of creating nails in unusual shapes like scarabs, nude women, and unicorns offers opportunities for nail artists and jewelry designers to create unique and eye-catching designs.
2. Precious Material Nails - Using materials like rose gold, black ruthenium, and silver in nail jewelry presents opportunities for luxury brands and high-end salons to cater to customers looking for opulent and exclusive nail designs.
3. Celebrity-inspired Nails - The popularity of celebrities like M.I.A. wearing elaborate nail designs in music videos opens up opportunities for nail artists and salons to offer similar celebrity-inspired nail styles to their clients.
1. Nail Art - The nail art industry can capitalize on the trend of unconventional nail jewelry by incorporating unique shapes and materials into their designs to attract customers who want statement nails.
2. Jewelry Design - Jewelry designers can explore the market for nail jewelry and create collections of precious metal nails in various shapes to cater to the demand for luxurious and distinctive nail accessories.
3. Beauty and Fashion - Brands in the beauty and fashion industry can collaborate with nail artists and designers to create exclusive nail designs inspired by celebrities, offering a new avenue for product collaborations and limited-edition collections.