There are tiny nude ladies on the heels of Christian Dior. The models for the designer's Spring 2009 collection came down the runway with the help of goddesses as 5" sandal heels.
The ladies strutted out in beige, black, silver, and golden tones. The sandals themselves were sexy numbers with interlocking loop straps in silver and gold. The shoes' platforms came in animal prints, pink suede and a white lattice pattern.
Whether the goddess is for good luck, fertility or merely for stability, she is a delightful little full-figured doll.
Christian Dior's Goddess Shoes
1. Figurine-inspired Footwear - Opportunities for disruptive innovation could be explored through using figurines or miniatures to inspire unique shoe designs.
2. Symbolic or Mythological Motifs in Fashion - Taking inspiration from symbolic or mythological figures can allow designers to create unique, eye-catching styles.
3. Mixing and Matching Materials and Print Patterns - Innovative combinations of materials and patterns can lead to captivating and creative footwear designs.
1. Fashion - Designers and manufacturers in the fashion industry can look into incorporating figurines, mythological symbols, and mixing and matching materials and prints into their product lines.
2. Art Collecting and Retail - Sculptors and artists in the retail industry can consider creating small figurines or sculptures that can be used as decorative elements for shoes.
3. Online Marketing and Social Media - Shoe brands can use social media to market and promote their unique designs, especially those that take inspiration from unusual sources such as figurines or ancient mythological symbols.