During Berlin Fashion Week, Patrick Mohr yet again brought interest to his show with interesting makeup choices. The models in the runway presentation showed off glued lips and eyebrows plastered with flesh-tone makeup, creating a creepy aesthetic.
Unlike the scraggly beards and bucked teeth from previous Patrick Mohr runway shows, the glued lips in this year's presentation for Berlin Fashion Week didn't seem to detract from the focus on his clothes.
Implications - If anything the choice to seal the models' mouths was extremely unique and left a memorable impression of the entire show in the minds of anyone who was in the audience.
The Patrick Mohr Berlin Fashion Week Runway Features Glued Lips
1. Sealed Lips - Creating unique makeup choices that leave a memorable impression, while not detracting from the focus on the clothes.
2. Flesh-tone Makeup - Incorporating new and unexpected makeup choices to create a creepy aesthetic.
3. Interesting Makeup Choices - Utilizing makeup as an important element in fashion shows that can add to the overall experience.
1. Fashion - Exploring new ways to incorporate makeup to enhance and differentiate fashion shows.
2. Makeup - Developing innovative makeup techniques to be used in the fashion industry.
3. Beauty - Incorporating new makeup trends into beauty products.