Florida-based designer and manufacturer Yield’s Glass French Press is a chic and contemporary take on the classic press pot. The piece is made out of heat-proof borosilicate glass which is durable and can easily withstand extreme temperatures. Borosilicate glass is usually associated with laboratory glassware and some high-end kitchen collections.
The modern design presents a captivating aesthetic. The Glass French Press by Yield is offered in three colors, including blue, amber, and grey. Ideal for brewing both tea and coffee, the press can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher.
Yield prioritizes beauty, sustainability, and ethical production. Given that the primary material is glass, Yield’s product can also be recycled toward the end of its life.
Image Credit: Way of Being
Yield’s Glass French Press is Offered in Three Colours
1. Borosilicate Glassware - There is a growing trend towards using borosilicate glassware in high-end kitchen collections, presenting an opportunity for companies to develop more durable kitchen products using this material.
2. Chic and Contemporary Kitchenware - Modern design and aesthetics are becoming increasingly important in the kitchenware industry and companies can take advantage of this trend by creating stylish and functional products.
3. Sustainable Production Methods - With consumers becoming more environmentally conscious, there is a growing trend towards sustainable production methods in the manufacturing industry, presenting an opportunity for kitchenware manufacturers to produce more environmentally-friendly products.
1. Kitchenware Manufacturing - The kitchenware manufacturing industry can take advantage of the trend towards chic and contemporary kitchenware by creating stylish and functional products using materials like borosilicate glass.
2. Retail and E-commerce - Retailers and e-commerce companies can capitalize on the trend towards chic glass French presses by offering a wide range of stylish and functional kitchenware products to consumers.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - The growing trend towards sustainable production methods presents an opportunity for kitchenware manufacturers to produce more environmentally-friendly products, creating a new segment within the industry of sustainable manufacturing.