Ricardo Tisci, the creative mastermind behind the success of one of Paris’ biggest fashion houses, has succeeded in creating a Spring 2010 collection that, in terms of artistry and craftsmanship, rivals the sensational line he created for the fall.
For the Givenchy Spring 2010 collection, the audience was enthralled by his monochromatic palette and geometric tailoring as well as the interesting dunce hat, headgear that adorned the model's heads, giving them a look comparable to a cone-head.
The Givenchy Spring 2010 Collection Features Dunce Hats
1. Monochromatic Palette - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by creating innovative and visually striking monochromatic collections.
2. Geometric Tailoring - Disruptive innovation potential in the fashion industry by incorporating unique and precise geometric tailoring techniques into clothing designs.
3. Dunce Hat - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion accessories industry by reinventing and modernizing traditional headwear, such as dunce hats, with a contemporary twist.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry through the exploration of new color schemes and monochromatic design principles.
2. Clothing Design - Disruptive innovation potential in the clothing design industry by incorporating geometric tailoring techniques to create unique and modern looks.
3. Fashion Accessories - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion accessories industry by introducing new and unconventional headwear designs, such as modernized dunce hats.