The Givenchy 2013 Pre-Fall bag collection marks stellar designer Riccardo Tisci‘s fondness for contemporary prints and urban carriers.
The line of totes and knapsacks are costly, but pack a lot of flair. Snippets of three signature prints that will be prevalent in the 2013 launch have been released. They include a blurry wood frame pattern with imprint font in a backpack and carryall tote version, as well as a bold bull's eye red stripe print and a classic plain black tote with the a redesigned logo.
Tisci's designs are revamping the brand and making its accessories fresh, hip and modern. Fine details adorning the bags include leather straps, precise stitching that blends in with the bags and zip closures. The Givenchy 2013 Pre-Fall bag collection is relevant, adds dimension and elevates the label's youthful appeal.
The Givenchy 2013 Pre-Fall Bag Collection Hits it on the Mark
1. Contemporary Print Designs - Opportunity to incorporate unique and eye-catching prints into various fashion and accessory lines.
2. Urban Carriers - Opportunity to create stylish and functional bags that meet the needs of urban dwellers.
3. Brand Revamping - Opportunity to update and modernize existing brands and their accessories, appealing to a younger demographic.
1. Fashion - Creating innovative and trendy fashion pieces that incorporate contemporary prints and urban aesthetics.
2. Accessories - Designing stylish and functional bags that cater to the needs of urban dwellers while incorporating unique prints.
3. Luxury Goods - Refreshing and revamping luxury brands, making them more appealing to a younger and fashion-forward market segment.