Featuring 17 components, the Giro home furnishing solution from designer Kurt Erni offers a multitude of design possibilities. The system incorporates drawers, flaps and doors all attached to different modules that can be stacked in almost any direction and integrated in almost any form to create the perfect storage solution for your home.
The Giro home furnishing solution has a special mechanized system that allows the various parts to slot together, slide and even rotate 180 degrees. The Giro is like the Rubik’s cube of furniture-only more fun.
The Giro Home Furnishing Solution is a Limitless Design
1. Modular Furniture - Designing furniture with stackable and interchangeable modules allows for customizable and adaptable living spaces.
2. Mechanized Systems - Incorporating mechanized systems into furniture can increase functionality and create unique design possibilities.
3. Creative Storage Solutions - Creating unique storage solutions like the Giro home furnishing system can optimize space for modern living.
1. Furniture Industry - Using modular and innovative design can give furniture companies a competitive edge in the market.
2. Home Improvement Industry - Offering creative storage solutions is an opportunity for the home improvement industry to differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Architecture Industry - Incorporating modular furniture and creative storage in home design can add value and appeal to properties.