Guys can be stubborn, no matter how much you tell them that obesity is bad for their health, they don't care. So you have to use 'their language'. Tell them that their big fat belly is what is keeping them away from girls, and they just might joing your gym!
The print ad for Eizens Sport Center asks you the question "Does your body work for you or against you?." It is combined with a very clever illustration, showing the huge belly of a fat guy portrayed as a mountain he has to climb to get to what he wants.
Two attractive girls having fun in their underwear are positioned at the top of the 'mountain' while the fat guy is seen at the bottom trying to climb to no avail.
The message? Join the center, lose the belly and your road to the hot girls will be straight and smooth!
Clever Gym Ad Provides Motivation
1. Body Positivity - Opportunities for fitness centers and brands to promote a positive body image and emphasize overall health instead of targeting specific body types.
2. Motivational Marketing - Innovative advertising techniques that use creative visuals and messaging to motivate individuals to take action and join a particular gym or fitness center.
3. Gender-inclusive Fitness - The shift towards creating inclusive fitness spaces that cater to people of all genders, promoting equality and providing a welcoming environment for everyone.
1. Fitness Centers - The opportunity to adopt motivational marketing strategies and promote body positivity to attract a wider range of customers and improve overall gym membership rates.
2. Health and Wellness Brands - The potential for health and wellness brands to collaborate with fitness centers to develop inclusive advertising campaigns that focus on overall wellbeing and encourage positive lifestyle changes.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunities for advertising and marketing agencies to create innovative and motivational campaigns for fitness centers that appeal to a diverse audience and drive engagement.